1. You can never measure enough. Measure once, and measure again! Be sure to take good notes.⠀
2. Think about what the furniture will look with the rest of your things. Wayfair has a great app where you can use your camera and place the furniture in the desired area. This will save you lots of time and energy especially if you’re buying everything online.
3. Your furniture should fit your lifestyle. ⠀
4. Don’t rush. I know it’s hard not to want to finish a room right away but it’s good to take your time so that you can really focus on the purpose of every room. ⠀
5. Think about maintenance.⠀
6. Stay within your price range.